Thursday, June 5, 2008

we'll meet up on the floor, and maybe do the twirl

skipping town gives you an excuse to have going away parties. who doesn't love parties? who doesn't love an evening with number one aces?
we filled the great room in my parents house. most of the people in the room have known me my entire life.
like this guy, the best man in my brothers wedding. he is the best guy.
and these turkeys. number one aces.
people that know you inside out, in the dark and in the light.
i love these people, these rad humans. these people help make sense of the crazy insanity that is life, strike some sense of balance, move forward, keep going, slow it down, live it.
before we left my mom blessed the car and called out the universe to keep us safe.
and with that, we started the new chapter.

1 comment:

KATE! said...

omg this makes me almost cry!